WILDCRAFTED, WHOLE LEAF, VEGAN, RAW, NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE
Country of Origin: St. Lucia
Our wildcrafted sea moss is harvested in Caribbean along the coastline and sun-dried. It's a nutrient-dense superfood, which contains 92 out of the 102 minerals that the body needs as well as vitamins and other essential compounds for a healthy body.
For many years Sea Moss has been revered for it's super high iodine, potassium, calcium, and Vitamins A, D, E and K. It is used world wide for its remarkable healing properties especially relating to issues of the thyroid, joints, colds and flu, and learning/behavior disorders. A natural detox, the mucilage from Sea Moss is high in potassium chloride which goes to work breaking down catarrh, puling toxins from the cells.
Here are some additional benefits that can be found in purple seamoss:
- Fights inflammation in the body
- Helps balance the hormones
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Prevents heart disease and hardening of the arteries
- Helps prevent and fight cancer
- Helps prevent diabetes
- Helps prevent neurological disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Prevents vision loss
- Helps prevent obesity
- Increases energy and prevents fatigue.
- Helps to clear brain fog
- Improves memory, concentration and cognitive function.
It's commonly used to make:
- Shakes and Smoothies
- Bread, Muffins, Puddings and Pastries
- Soups and Dishes
- Sauces, Dips, Mayonnaise and Dressings
- Facial Mask, Cosmetics and Skin Care
- AND A LOT MORE…!!!!
Shelled fish feed on Sea Moss, so caution should be taken if you have an allergy to shelled fish.
** The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act **